Vol. 16 No. 1 (2023): In Progress
International Journal of Applied Economics, Finance and Accounting (ISSN: 2577-767X) is an international, peer-reviewed, open-access journal, published bi-monthly online by Online Academic Press.
The authors are invited to submit articles in the following areas:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
- There is no submission fee.
- After receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-2 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editorial Assistant in time.
- Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two external reviewers and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a manuscript. The review process may take 4-5 weeks.
- Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
- The authors revise paper and pay publication fee (650USD).
- E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage for download, free of charge.
Scopus, BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine), Google Scholar, RePEc, IDEAS, EconPapers, Academic Resource Index, Econ Biz, WorldCat.
The journal is published Bimonthly (6 issues per year: January, March, May, July, September, November).