About the Journal
International Journal of Applied Economics, Finance and Accounting (ISSN: 2577-767X) is an international, peer-reviewed, open-access journal, published bi-monthly online by Online Academic Press.
The authors are invited to submit articles in the following areas:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
- There is no submission fee.
- After receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-2 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editorial Assistant in time.
- Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two external reviewers and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a manuscript. The review process may take 4-5 weeks.
- Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
- The authors revise paper and pay publication fee (500USD).
- E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage for download, free of charge.
Scopus, BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine), Google Scholar, RePEc ((Simple impact factor: 0.8, Citation Analysis), IDEAS, EconPapers, Academic Resource Index, Econ Biz, WorldCat.
The journal is published Bimonthly (6 issues per year: January, March, May, July, September, November).